The Red Blood Cell Laboratory: a resource for translational studies
Based on an unrivaled commitment to quality, the red blood cell lab is dedicated to providing outstanding tools for research in hemoglobinopathies.
We share the same level of passion, involvement, and commitment, as our clients, a dedication to collaboration that delivers high quality results.
Our distinct combination of expertise in clinical, translational and basic research combined with a longstanding record in laboratory science, and insight in the design of clinical trails delivers results in every phase of hematology research.
Rather than being a simple provider of laboratory services, we strive to partner with our clients to facilitate each aspect of a translational study in the hemoglobinopathies, and provide a full service resource.
This resource includes
- Planning, Design and Statistical assessment of the study.
- Protocol development for patient recruitment, sample collection, shipping and storage, IRB approval
- Database development to combine clinical and laboratory data, track samples and results.
- Development of new assays
- Final analysis, statistical evaluation and presentation of results